CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I thought I'd share some of our recent photos while I have the time. It always seems like I update the blog and suddenly two or three months have passed. I've updated twice in one month!

I was able to save my store money and buy a long awaited camera. I've had so much fun playing with it and experimenting. Some of the pictures I've added are just fun stuff. I'm totally in love with this camera. I can see why some take up photography as a business. I have way too many of those so this will be a hobby...hopefully : )


I walked into the bedroom and found Lilah ripping apart a magazine and playing with the heating blanket cord. She was so proud of herself.

Lilah and her best friend Alex had a little play date. They love to bat at each other and just stare. It's pretty cute to watch. Alex walks and Lilah doesn't so Lilah just follows Alex wherever she goes.


I love this picture. She was busy working at her busy box and I couldn't help using the beautiful sunlight in her room.

Daddy's Christmas present.


Playing with cousin Marlo on Christmas Eve and Grandma's house.

Opening presents with Grandma.

She loves sitting in her pretty purple chair and watching baby signing time. She does these funny things with her hands all the time and I was able to catch one of them. Bummer the angle is up high but if I had moved she would have also.

Hugging her Poppop

Mom has this great clay house on her wall that I love.

Reading one her favorite books at Nana's house.



Playing with the camera.

Lilah just loves her Uncle Sean. They had a fun time on Christmas Day.

Opening up presents. She still needed a bit of help, but I think she's getting the hang of it.


My most favorite Christmas picture.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you guys, I so love your blog, what a wonderful technology to allow families to be in touch when actually far away. Liliah is a real charmer,hope we get to see in person soon but until we will keep up with your blog. Love you guys, take care. Chris and Carol PS Briony, I'm in love with my camara also!!!