CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

We are proud to announce the arrival of the newest Bohm. Odin Jorie was born on September 3 at 9:38 am. He as 7 pounds 3 ounces, and was 20 inches long. It was a MUCH easier labor than with Lilah, less than half the time, and recovery has been a lot quicker.


Please enjoy some pictures of our little peanut and his rambunctious big sister.


Odin's very first visiters...Grandma and Lilah
Proud Grandpa
Big Nana and PopPop
Nana
Wrinkly little newborn feet
Proud daddy
Bill took the next two. He's really getting quite good at using the fancy camera.


Getting ready to go home
First day home. Lilah is such a great big sister. She is really very good with Odin and just loves to snuggle and hug him (often a bit too much).

Caught him smiling in his sleep while in his car seat.
I've been taking pictures of him as often as I can. Everyone told me that you take far less of your second child than your first, so I'm trying prove everyone wrong.
These are all his "newborn" pictures (and some of Lilah bean). I took them myself, with some help from Bill. Now I know why newborn photographers get paid so much. It is not easy work. Especially when trying to mix a toddler into the pictures.


BIIIIG yawn

I'm thinking maybe we might have another blue eyed child
Look at those long toes...just like his mama


This shot took lots of bribing with ice cream




1 comments:

GRANDMAZ said...

Congrats to the three of you who have now become Four!! Odin is so so perfect; you did a really good job. Can't wait to see him in person; until such time I will enjoy both of them on your blog. Keep those pics coming! Love to you all, Chris & Carol