CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Six month Photos

Six Month Photos
A friend from high school is starting out a photography business and did these amazing photos for us. She is self taught and hasn't been doing it long but you would never know. I am so impressed by these photos. If you want her contact info just let me know.



Some nice ones of Bill and I








My first attempt at a pettiskirt. It turned out pretty good I think....considering the millions of yards and lots of sewing it takes to make one. No wonder boutiques sell them for $80.

1 comments:

Arwen Mitchell said...

she is extremely, extremely cute. !!! :)

I have a crinoline like that. I got it at a thrift store for $6. I wear it, and people make fun of me. (this means I'm doing something right.) love to see it rocked on a baby!!!